This battle-ready red chinese sabre & broadsword is made of damascus steel, designed to be perfect for practical Chinese martial arts training. The blade is specially treated to achieve optimal levels of durability and hardness. Traditional design with modern construction, this is not your average wushu sword. It is a weighty sword with a hand-sharpened edge for practical use, or for serious collectors and Chinese history enthusiasts. It comes with an exquisite hardwood scabbard and high-quality fittings. The sword is great for tai chi, kung fu, wushu, cutting practice, and display. It's durable enough for trees and bamboo. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword. notes: not include stand.
- Key features: real chinese swords, qing dynasty, damascus steel, handmade, full tang, sharpened, blade polished, rosewood scabbard, premium fittings
- Made with highest grade damascus carbon steel and has high performance hardness and flexibility
- Expertly hand forged by seasoned sword-smiths using advanced techniques honed over centuries
- Rosewood scabbard, fully handmade premium alloy fittings
- Overall length: 99cm, handle length: 23cm, blade length: 71cm, blade material: damascus steel, blade sharp: sharpened, blade width: 4cm, scabbard material: rosewood, weight: 2.3kg