This battle-ready black han dynasty swords is made of 1095 carbon steel, designed to be perfect for practical Chinese martial arts training. The blade is specially treated to achieve optimal levels of durability and hardness. Traditional design with modern construction, this is not your average wushu sword. It is a weighty sword with a hand-sharpened edge for practical use, or for serious collectors and Chinese history enthusiasts. It comes with an exquisite hardwood scabbard and high-quality fittings. The sword is great for tai chi, kung fu, wushu, cutting practice, and display. It's durable enough for trees and bamboo. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword. notes: not include stand.
- Key features: handmade, full tang, real chinese swords, han dynasty, blackwood scabbard, double edge sharp, sharpened, alloy fittings
- Stunning carbon steel blade, full-tang chinese han dynasty swords.
- Expertly hand forged by seasoned sword smiths using proven, centuries-old technique
- Hardwood handle. blackwood scabbard with premium real copper fittings
- Overall length: 82cm, blade length: 53cm, blade material: 1095 carbon steel, blade sharp: sharpened, scabbard material: blackwood, weight: 2.0kg
|Material||1095 Carbon Steel|