This battle-ready slategray chinese sabre & broadsword is made of damascus steel, designed to be perfect for practical Chinese martial arts training. The blade is specially treated to achieve optimal levels of durability and hardness. Traditional design with modern construction, this is not your average wushu sword. It is a weighty sword with a hand-sharpened edge for practical use, or for serious collectors and Chinese history enthusiasts. It comes with an exquisite hardwood scabbard and high-quality fittings. The sword is great for tai chi, kung fu, wushu, cutting practice, and display. It's durable enough for trees and bamboo. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword. notes: not include stand.
- Key features: qing dynasty, real chinese swords, damascus steel, clay tempered, hand forged, real hamon, sharpened, full tang, handmade, blade polished, real rayskin scabbard, premium gold printed fittings
- Highest grade carbon steel blade is built for real-world use, despite its incredible beautiful.
- Expertly hand forged by seasoned sword smiths using proven, centuries-old technique
- Ancient forging technique yields distinctly real chinese sword, sharpest in the world and stays that way, thanks to clay tempering
- Overall length: 100cm, handle length: 71.5cm, blade length: 25cm, blade material: damascus steel, blade sharp: sharpened, blade width: 4cm, scabbard material: rayskin