This battle-ready black han dynasty swords is made of damascus steel, designed to be perfect for practical Chinese martial arts training. The blade is specially treated to achieve optimal levels of durability and hardness. Traditional design with modern construction, this is not your average wushu sword. It is a weighty sword with a hand-sharpened edge for practical use, or for serious collectors and Chinese history enthusiasts. It comes with an exquisite hardwood scabbard and high-quality fittings. The sword is great for tai chi, kung fu, wushu, cutting practice, and display. It's durable enough for trees and bamboo. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword. notes: not include stand.
- Key features: han dynasty, real chinese swords, damascus steel, sandalwood scabbard, real copper fittings, handmade, full tang, blade polished, sharpened, double edge sharp
- Made with highest grade damascus carbon steel and has high performance hardness and flexibility
- Expertly hand forged by seasoned sword-smiths using advanced techniques honed over centuries
- Sandalwood scabbard, fully handmade premium real copper fittings
- Overall length: 114cm, handle length: 81cm, blade length: 31cm, blade material: damascus steel, blade sharp: sharpened, blade width: 4.1cm, scabbard material: sandalwood, weight: 2.5kg